Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Summer Comes Again !!!!!!



The summer is coming and we have to take advantage of the sunny days, especially kids enjoy going out to play ball etc. If you have children, this is the time to find a summer camp for them. I recommend the YMCA summer camp because it is safe; they have the appropriate staff to take care of your kids and the most exciting, they do trips all Fridays to all parks around the city. There they have swimming, gymnastics, arts & crafts, theatre and sports. The meals are provided at low cost, or if you prefer to pack lunch daily that is okay.
I am not doing advertising, I am only recommending something good for kids!

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Eny said...

Thank You Lorraine

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger R. W. Graf said...

I remember the vacation programs I had available as a kid, it was fun. I was shipped off to different countries, learned different languages and all with the help of NATO. Then later during the shorter vacations, the city where I lived had programs like swimming, horsebackriding etc. gosh I miss those days of leasurely enjoyment. Your kids are lucky to have you and to be able to participate in such fine programs.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Eny said...

Thanks Robert, I try to provide my kids with the best environment as I could. Ohh yess!1 I have remembrances too, that was amazing humm I wish to be a kid again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home